Saturday, June 7, 2014

Long nights short days...

Man, lately it has been a rollercoaster.  Stress for everyone.  Sweet 2 has had a skin breakout that has lasted 3 weeks.  Its been the longest, hardest, and most emotional 3 weeks of my life.  No one was listening to me.  I have had zero medical help.  I called one of the big university hospitals here and BAM they were there, holding my hand.  I was about to cry on the phone when they said they would help (after being denied at a different hospital).  This is the break I have been praying for.  I can feel it.  I can feel God working through this.
Lately I've been back in church.  I am having a love hate relationship with it.  Its wonderful to be hearing the worship and the word of God but its hard being in the same room with everyone who had my life planned out in a completely different direction than it has come.  It lays on the guilt.  I do not regret a single moment in my life though.  I am happy.  I love my kids and I love my sweet yet VERY annoying SO.
He's currently on my bad side.  We have both been pushed over the edge with this entire sweet 2 situation.  It has not been easy communicating about money, medicine, appointments, or even dinner.  I love him and clearly am not going to let up without a fight but hes so good at pushing me away.  Im counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds until we can come up from under this wave of stress.
We see our allergist on monday and then head down to the big place on thursday.  Im praying and reminding myself to have FAITH that this is where we need to be.  I just wish these next few days would fly by.  It isnt easy being green.
Im going to try and write more often once we start seeing our new doctors. I want to keep a record of how things progress and what decisions are made.  I actually pulled my ipad up here and am going to get my blog on there so access is easier.  One day I'm going to make this a daily thing and I am going to stay on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment